Wednesday, October 7, 2015
Monday, September 28, 2015
Monday, September 21, 2015
- I'm currently 39 weeks this week and like I mentioned above, just waiting for baby to get here. I've been making progress every week since 36 weeks (yay!), which is very similar to how I was with Reese. I think I was 4 cm before I went into labor with her, so I'm hoping that it rings true for this one too. Everyone keeps telling me I look like I'm carrying a basketball, and it definitely feels like it. I am SO ready for this little one to get here, so give me your best natural labor starters!
- Reese has been a non-stop talker for a while now, but holy cow is she a little chatterbox. From the time she gets up in the morning "Hi Mommy, what are you doing?" to the time she goes to bed (often singing to herself), this girl can talk. It's super fun and cute, but sometimes can get a little exhausting with all of her questions. Especially when she asks us the same question, multiple times. I love when she asks about "the sister" though - "Will the sister build blocks with me?" or one of my favorites, "When the baby comes, I'm going to give her this rattle, so she can rattle it, like this" (then proceeding to shake the rattle). Such a funny kid, and I can't wait to see how she interacts with her sibling.
- I came across this shirt the other day, and I LOVE it! I saw this company on Shark Tank and thought it was a cool idea, but never really considered buying one until I saw the castle one. Definitely going to get one of these before our Disney trip next year!
- The weather has started cooling off again, and it's been so nice! This past weekend was in the 60s/low 70s and I loved being able to open the windows and get a nice cool breeze in the house. Fall candles are out and I plan on putting the rest of my fall decorations out this week. I am definitely excited for this season!
- Don't forget to enter the giveaway from last week, for some adorable burp cloths! It ends in a couple days, so make sure you enter before then!
- That's all I have for today... hope you have a great week!